Welcome to my Blog!
Hi all! My name is Stephanie. I'm starting this blog to document my experiences as a future teacher and to take note of effective strategies I learn along the way!
I graduated with my B.S. in Mathematics from Montclair State University in 2016. A secret about me is that it was always my dream to teach math, but I didn't join the Math Ed program at MSU because I was too lazy to complete the extensive application process for the program. So instead, I just stuck with plain old math and tasked my future self with getting my teacher certification one day. So here I am, Future Stephanie, finally getting a move on my teaching certification so I can pursue my dream job: high school mathematics teacher.
I've been at La Salle University since January and am loving it already. I plan to use this blog to take note on some things I find interesting in my studies, and maybe one day to transition this blog into my classroom blog where my future students can collaborate, post, and exchange ideas.
Hope you enjoy!
I graduated with my B.S. in Mathematics from Montclair State University in 2016. A secret about me is that it was always my dream to teach math, but I didn't join the Math Ed program at MSU because I was too lazy to complete the extensive application process for the program. So instead, I just stuck with plain old math and tasked my future self with getting my teacher certification one day. So here I am, Future Stephanie, finally getting a move on my teaching certification so I can pursue my dream job: high school mathematics teacher.
I've been at La Salle University since January and am loving it already. I plan to use this blog to take note on some things I find interesting in my studies, and maybe one day to transition this blog into my classroom blog where my future students can collaborate, post, and exchange ideas.
Hope you enjoy!
Hi Stephanie, I'm glad you are following your 'path'.!!!
ReplyDelete